Our client for this project is providing customer support for large companies located in Germany. Your focus will be to provide first-level technical and general account support and advice to users. You will ensure professional availability, performance and utilisation of knowledge and information systems to users by following a systematic and analytical approach to problem-solving to meet set standards and procedures.
- Actively participate in communication with customers via phone, emails, chats, and ticketing tool
- Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within your team using strong service-focused solutions
- Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and/or escalate incidents and service requests from customers
- Respond to all requests and customer enquiries in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- To provide first-line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone, intranet and e-mail.
- Ensure you document all interactions on the customer’s account and manage the accounts accordingly
- Execute transactions following the guidelines
- Ensure customer confidentiality and data protection at all times
- Handle phone calls and reply to emails from the client
- Offer advice to users on IT-related areas. This will include working as part of a team, sharing knowledge and working together to increase performance standards.
- Great verbal and written communication skills in German C1 and good English are required
- IT Level-1 Service Desk experience
- Basic knowledge and experience in IT troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge and experience with MS Office (O365) applications
- Basic knowledge and experience in Network troubleshooting
- Previous IT experience is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with Windows PC / laptop and mobile devices support (iOS, Android) and peripherals
- Software support skills in MS Office 2016 and/or Office 365
- Willingness to learn and gain technical skills and acquire knowledge of the role with provided internal training
- Customer-oriented and motivated with the desire to succeed
- Experience with handling incoming tasks and guiding the client toward successful problem resolving is an advantage
- Technical experience in on-site service or remote end-user support, as well as knowledge-management and ticketing systems, is considered an asset
- Sensitivity and soft skills for dealing with enterprise-level customers
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
- Ability to Multitask with good organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Active listening and questioning
- Analytical problem-solving skills to understand issues, evaluate solutions, and work with your colleagues to resolve issues
- Quick thinking skills to resolve issues independently, thoroughly and efficiently
- Display ownership and accountability
- Quickly build trust and confidence with the customer
We Offer You
- Full-time or part-time employment with an energetic international team
- Paid training
- 100% home-office option available with PC equipment provided
- A 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days (free days are available after your 1st year of service)
- Meal Vouchers
- Sports Facility Membership (MultiSport)
- Training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and further career development
- Team building and company events
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in sales skills and our clients’ business products. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below
2. Speak with the Talent Acquisition Team about your application on a one-to-one screening call
3. Attend a face-to-face interview either in person or via Zoom
4. Additional interview or assessment
5. Career offer
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!