Our client for this project designs and manufactures the world’s leading navigational technologies. Its products cover a wide range of GPS systems for vehicles and portable use (helping walkers and cyclists for example), it also creates cool GPS accessories for mobile phones and dash-cams. By focusing on the needs of consumers, our client is changing the way people experience the world by helping them explore it easily and safely. Its technology lets people personalise their GPS devices, receive and share information, and create the best experience in every trip with a variety of navigation and POS information. Established in 2002, it is now a leading provider of vehicle dash-cams and navigation systems that help customers find their way around the globe!
- Diagnosing and solving, hardware or software faults
- Logging and keeping records of customer queries
- Analysing call logs to identify trends and pain points
- Updating knowledge base documentation so customers and employees can self-serve help options
- Cooperate with engineers to diagnose more severe faults
- Raising repair requests
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Researching required information using available resources
- Entering customer information into a CRM
- Identifying and escalating priority issues
- Routing calls to appropriate resources
- Following up with customers where necessary
- Opportunity for occasional weekend shifts depending on business demand
- You are a native speaker of Dutch
- You are proficient in spoken English
- Fluent German language is an advantage
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
- You have experience in troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults with devices
- You are an excellent listener and able to ask probing and pointed questions to quickly diagnose faults
- You are patient and clear when explaining problems and solutions
- You have an interest in technology and navigational devices
- You are proactive with a positive attitude with a keen eye for detail
- You are a team player who enjoys the company of awesome colleagues
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend or evening shifts
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- Team building and social events (when possible)
- Business trips as applicable
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training to equip you with brilliant communication skills and a sound grounding in the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s the Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!