Our client for this project is an online marketplace for tours and excursions. You’ll play a crucial role in leading a team to acquire and onboard the most incredible experiences across various categories, such as walking tours, day trips, cruises, outdoor activities, fun parks, and museums.
We’re looking for a professional with excellent Portuguese and leadership skills to support their fully remote team, build client relationships, ensure targets are achieved, and maintain business continuity.
- Driving sales delivery to target
- Coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives driven by key metrics
- Adjusting sales pitches and tactics to drive success
- Target setting
- Creating action plans to ensure the delivery and execution of targets
- Colleague development
- Schedule planning
- The day-to-day running of a sales team
- Ensuring full procedural compliance
- Ensuring the delivery of the hours and performance expectations
- Reporting directly to senior management
- Conducting interviews with candidates for your team
- Fluent level of proficiency in Portuguese and English languages
- Strong sales ability
- 2+ years of relevant experience in outbound sales or similar position
- Experience leading a team is a plus
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of the tourism industry is a plus
- Drive to deliver targets
- Able to balance management expectations and your team’s needs
- Very strong interpersonal communication and sale skills with a customer-centric approach
- Ability to work independently, proactively identify needs and assess the approach
- Ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgments based on information available
- Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems
- Solid understanding of internet technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn and succeed
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
We Offer You
- Full-time employment
- Fully paid training
- Work from home, fully remotely from any global location as a freelancer or based in CZ.
- Working hours 9am to 5pm local time / 10am to 6pm Prague time. (There may be a future need for the team to execute some business hours until 7pm or 8pm local time if the sales opportunity is better for certain businesses)
- Team building & social events
- Meal voucher allowance
- Great company culture
- Meal voucher allowance
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- A diverse international work environment with global brands
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in both leadership skills and the services of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within the business.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. Virtual Interview
4. Follow-Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat.