ICON’s parent company, yoummday are on the lookout for Senior Marketing Specialists responsible for ensuring the strategic alignment between the goals and the development of marketing campaigns to meet those objectives.
yoummday is revolutionising the world of work.
Their technology-enhanced marketplace empowers freelancers worldwide to select a sales or customer care project they love with a company they choose! Best of all, freelancers registered with yoummday can work from wherever they want, whenever they want.
Our founders’ vision is a better way to work. One that is based on freedom, flexibility, and sustainability.
- Cooperate on the strategic planning and execution of creative new talent marketing campaigns to help yoummday attract freelancers and more to its marketplace platform.
- Create memorable experiences (both online and offline) to drive new talent registrations and attend recruitment events to evangelise the yoummday proposition.
- Help propel yoummday to the same level of visibility online as similar marketplaces connecting freelancers with work.
- Identify and engage with influencers to increase the reach of yoummday’s talent acquisition message.
- Create partnerships with mobile and web apps popular with freelancers to leverage their audience and expand the reach of the yoummday marketplace proposition.
- Research and develop in-target editorial opportunities for both print and online.
- Fluent in written and spoken, English, including strong copywriting skills (German language skills is an advantage)
- With 5+ years of sector experience in either SaaS, Talent Acquisition, Outsourcing, or Tech industry.
- Proven track record in developing and executing end-to-end talent marketing and engagement projects.
- Experience in developing strategic and integrated talent marketing campaigns across digital and out-of-home ecosystems.
- Ensure that projects meet yoummday’s awareness, attraction and reputation goals.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task while maintaining a clear focus on priorities and objectives.
- A creative approach to penetrating new communities of freelance sales and customer service professionals, as well as new communities of people that could benefit from a better work/life balance.
- A global list of contacts from previous experience that can be leveraged to yoummday’s advantage.
- Must reside in the Czech Republic
We Offer You
- Full-time employment with an energetic international team
- Creative freedom to shape and develop your role in a growing business
- Fully paid training
- An opportunity to travel and visit our Berlin, Sofia and Munich offices
- A 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- 20 days of holiday + additional loyalty holidays
- Monthly Meal Allowance
- Sports Facility Membership (MultiSport)
- Team building and company events
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below
2. Speak with the Talent Acquisition Team about your application on a one-to-one screening call
3. Virtual Interview
4. Additional interview or assessment
5. Career offer
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat.