ICON’s parent company, yoummday are on the lookout for a new Senior Backend Developer, fluent in German. Your role will be to work within a cross-functional team, responsible for the entire software lifecycle working on three global trends Future of Work, Sustainability and Sharing Economy.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
Who Is Yoummday?
yoummday is an online platform for motivated people (Talents) with communication skills who want to work independently in customer care and sales.
Who Is ICON?
ICON is a multilingual BPO and call centre, based in Prague, specialising in customer support, sales, account management, and technical support. We have an extensive pool of multilingual talent from operations to sales specialists that provide services to clients.
- Responsible for the entire software lifecycle
- Create and maintain databases, server-side programming, and other technical tasks that support the front-end design created by the team.
- Develop the backend of the specially developed and innovative yoummday platform: The interface to the end user is HTTP-POST and JSON – so you can concentrate entirely on efficiency
- Design your own projects – from conception to deployment including quality assurance, feature implementation and further development
- Responsible for the integration of additional interfaces to partners and service providers, ensuring that everything runs smoothly
- 3 years of experience as a backend developer
- Native-level German
- Fluent business English language skills, both written and verbal
- Work remotely from the Czech Republic or be willing to relocate to Berlin or Munich, Germany
- Have proven practical experience in PHP and MySQL and in-depth knowledge of Linux
- You are solutions-oriented, think both responsibly and pragmatically and like to accept challenges
- You are performance orientated
- You recognise problems as opportunities for further development and convert them into safe and efficient algorithms
- You are a team player, have very high-quality standards for your work and enjoy working together in a cross-functional team
We Offer You
- Full-time employment with an energetic international team
- Creative freedom to shape and develop your role in a growing business with the chance to work with the latest technologies
- Fully paid training
- Remote working from anywhere in the Czech Republic, or in the offices in Prague, Berlin or Munich
- A 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- 20 days of holiday + additional loyalty holidays
- Meal Vouchers
- Sports Facility Membership (MultiSport)
- Team building and company events
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below
2. Speak with the Talent Acquisition Team about your application on a one-to-one screening call
3. Virtual Interview
4. Additional interview or assessment
5. Career offer
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat.