ICON’s parent company, yoummday are on the lookout for a new Senior Backend Developer, fluent in German. Your role will be to work within a cross-functional team, responsible for the entire software lifecycle working on three global trends Future of Work, Sustainability and Sharing Economy.
yoummday is revolutionising the world of work.
Their technology-enhanced marketplace empowers freelancers worldwide to select a sales or customer care project they love with a company they choose! Best of all, freelancers registered with yoummday can work from wherever they want, whenever they want.
Our founders’ vision is a better way to work. One that is based on freedom, flexibility, and sustainability.
Who Is ICON?
ICON is a multilingual BPO and call centre, based in Prague, specialising in customer support, sales, account management, and technical support. ICON has an extensive pool of multilingual talent from operations to sales specialists that provide services to clients.
- Responsible for the entire software lifecycle
- Create and maintain databases, server-side programming, and other technical tasks that support the front-end design.
- Assess and develop the backend of the platform: The interface to the end user is HTTP-POST and JSON – so you can concentrate entirely on efficiency
- Design your own projects – from conception to deployment including quality assurance, feature implementation and further development
- Responsible for the integration of additional interfaces to partners and service providers
- Have a degree or comparable knowledge and have at least 3 years of experience as a backend developer
- Fluent business English and German language skills, both written and verbal
- Work remotely from the Czech Republic or be willing to relocate to Germany or Bulgaria
- Have proven practical experience in PHP and MySQL and in-depth knowledge of Linux
- Be solutions-oriented, think both responsibly and pragmatically and like to accept challenges
- You recognise problems as opportunities for further development and convert them into safe and efficient algorithms
- You are a team player, have very high-quality standards for your work and enjoy working together in a cross-functional team
We Offer You
- Full-time employment
- A flexible work-life balance to fit your schedule
- Creative freedom to shape and develop your role in a growing business and nurture your own team
- The chance to join a committed start-up family in which your personal development and that of the company are given equal priority.
- Remote working from anywhere in the Czech Republic, Germany or Bulgaria
- A 12-month contract
- Very healthy base salary
- 20 days of holiday + additional loyalty holidays
- Meal Vouchers
- Sports Facility Membership (MultiSport)
- Team building and company events
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below
2. Our Talent team will contact you
3. Virtual Interview with yoummday’s Product Manager
4. Assessment and portfolio review
5. Career offer
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat.