Our client for this project is the UK’s leading supplier of a subscription-based discount and rewards card that offers incredible savings, products and freebies with some of the UK’s best-loved brands. Subscribers can indulge themselves across a vast range of experiences, lifestyle rewards, and shopping discounts, for one low monthly fee. The card offers more opportunities to visit restaurants, shops, theme parks, gyms and more without having to pay full price. Better still, some experiences are entirely free each month! With such an incredible service on offer, it’s no wonder that our client’s customer base is growing quickly. Your role is crucial in ensuring customers get any help they need quickly to make using the card easy and fun!
- Providing a best-in-class, front-line communication path for new sales
- Deliver a first-class sales experience to customers
- Handling account enquiries (FAQs, How-to-use, Redemption and Eligibility, Bookings, Cancellation Requests, Refund Requests, New Features/Rewards)
- Logging and keeping records of customer queries
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Researching required information using available resources
- Entering customer information into a CRM and ticketing system
- Following up with customers where necessary – redemptions, bookings, cancellations, refunds
- You are a native (or near-native) English speaker
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
- You have relevant experience in customer service support and/or sales
- You are an excellent listener and able to ask probing and pointed questions to quickly assist customers
- You are patient and clear when explaining products and services
- You are proactive with a positive attitude and work ethic
- You are a team player who enjoys the company of awesome colleagues
We Offer You
- Full-time employment with an energetic international team
- Fully paid training
- 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days
- Training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and further career development
- Mix of home-working and beautiful central location in Karlin
- Frequent team building and company events
Paid Training And Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment screening call
3. In-person interview
4. Follow up interview/assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!