ICON’s parent company, yoummday are on the lookout for a new Remote Quality and Team Manager. Your role will be to provide direction, guidance and support to an English-speaking customer support team who we like to call, ‘Talents’.
Who Is Yoummday?
yoummday is an online platform for motivated people (Talents) with communication skills who want to work independently in customer care and sales. You will primarily be setting targets, implementing guidelines, and supporting your remote team to ensure all goals are achieved.
Who Is ICON?
ICON is a multilingual BPO and call centre, with an office in Karlin, specialising in customer support, sales, account management, and technical support. We have an extensive management and operations team which are responsible for overseeing the work of their team.
- Responsible for the quality of the performance of up to 25 independent telephone customer support talents.
- Monitor quality by conducting call listening sessions to identify the strengths and potential improvements of calls, driving best-in-class service, and ensuring client and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all processes are followed and monitor productivity and KPIs
- Support Talents by identifying individual training needs and delivering training using various methods such as online workshops.
- Be the first point of contact for Talents, continually supporting and motivating them to achieve individual, team and company goals.
- Work alongside operations to achieve continual performance management and development of your team
- Ensure the team’s goals are specific, measurable, achievable and realistic
- Experience as a team leader, manager, coach or quality manager in customer service
- Business English at native level. An additional language is an advantage
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with an understanding of remote management methodologies
- Understanding of performance evaluation principles
- Proficiency in various programme management software, including MS Office
- Good leadership skills to manage your fully remote team
- Be creative, innovative and eager to share your ideas
We Offer You
- Full-time employment with an energetic international team
- A high degree of creative freedom to allow you to shape and manage your team from day one in an agile company that trusts in your skills and will grow with you
- Fully paid training
- Remote working from anywhere in the Czech Republic
- A 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- 20 days of holiday + additional loyalty holidays
- Meal Vouchers
- Sports Facility Membership (MultiSport)
- Training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for promotions and further career development
- Team building and company events
- The opportunity to work from our centrally located office in Karlin
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in sales and technical skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below
2. Speak with the Talent Acquisition Team about your application on a one-to-one screening call
3. Virtual Interview
4. Additional interview or assessment
5. Career offer
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat.