ICON’s parent company, yoummday are on the lookout for Marketing Specialists responsible for ensuring the strategic alignment between the goals and the development of marketing campaigns to meet their objectives.
yoummday is revolutionising the world of work.
Their technology-enhanced marketplace empowers freelancers worldwide to select a sales or customer care project they love with a company they choose! Best of all, freelancers registered with yoummday can work from wherever they want, whenever they want.
Our founders’ vision is a better way to work. One that is based on freedom, flexibility, and sustainability.
- Responsible for both sides of the marketplace
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy and execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, and optimisation for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic and own media channels
- Providing analysis across all channels as results relate to key business goals
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to share funnel conversion improvement ideas and feedback, and present results.
- You have strong copywriting skills in English and German is an advantage
- Must reside in the Czech Republic
- With 5+ years of sector experience in either SaaS, Talent Acquisition, Outsourcing, or Tech industry.
- You have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- You understand tracking concepts and how to implement end-to-end tracking within a performance marketing environment.
- You have broad experience within your CV that spans sectors including talent acquisition, SaaS, outsourcing, and technology.
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics and relevant behavioural trends to drive actionable insights and recommendations.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- You are open-minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
We Offer You
- Full-time employment with an energetic international team
- Creative freedom to shape and develop your role in a growing business
- Fully paid training
- An opportunity to travel and visit our Berlin, Sofia and Munich offices
- A 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- 20 days of holiday + additional loyalty holidays
- Monthly Meal Allowance
- Sports Facility Membership (MultiSport)
- Team building and company events
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below
2. Speak with the Talent Acquisition Team about your application on a one-to-one screening call
3. Virtual Interview
4. Additional interview or assessment
5. Career offer
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat.