Our client for this project, Roadsurfer is shaping the future of outdoor travel and building an ecosystem for a more sustainable outdoor experience. With the launch of their online platform, customers can discover and book unique camping spots and campervans to make their outdoor adventure the best possible.
We are looking for motivated sales professionals with a passion for outdoor adventure to join the team and acquire new hosts and locations around Europe for our client’s platform.
- Actively approaching and acquiring new hosts for business growth
- Communicate effectively and professionally with leads and prospects
- Providing honest, precise and customer-oriented information about the project
- Generation of appointments for delivery to the client while working with the field sales team
- Proceed systematically & creatively and identify new possibilities and optimisations in our acquisition approach, always involving the team in the process
- Focus on continually achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Native or near-native multilingual language skills in either French, Italian, Spanish, Slovenian or German
- Basic English language skills are essential for communicating with the client and the internal team
- Relevant professional experience in sales development, business development, account management, in a high-growth environment is an advantage
- Ability to develop and build rapport quickly with targeted prospects
- You enjoy sales and acquiring new customers and like to convince people with your passion for outdoor travel/camper vans/etc.
- You are proactive, solution-oriented and like to find new ways to improve processes
- Self-motivated, team player that shares insight and knowledge
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to articulate and demonstrate the features and benefits of the client’s product
- Be able to use an array of different tools to assist with driving pipeline
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- The flexibility to work remotely
- Fully paid training
- Meal voucher allowance included in your monthly salary
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- An international work environment centrally located in Karlin
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below
2. Recruitment screening call
3. Online virtual interview
4. Follow up interview/assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!