ICON is looking for a professional to develop Talent Acquisition’s marketing strategies by bringing modern marketing methods and tactics to the recruiting process to attract top talent in the market and actively support the team by identifying and screening candidates to match our clients’ needs. ICON is a multilingual BPO and call centre specialising in inside sales and account management customer experiences for B2B brands.
- Focus on marketing and publishing job ads
- Plan and implement a recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Plan and manage recruitment media campaigns and newsletters
- Oversee the company’s career site and suggest improvements
- Create engaging job descriptions
- Identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
- Create and implement strategies for building a talent network/talent community
- Monitor Glassdoor and plan and execute activities for engaging reviewers
- Design and plan recruiting events
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Generate monthly updates for the company’s leadership about upcoming recruitment marketing initiatives
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement
- Research marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry
- Keep up-to-date on new trends in social media channels
- Native or near-native English is a requirement as all posts and job advertisements will be created in English along with all communication between your team and management
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn and Facebook
- Marketing and/or recruitment experience is a must
- Graduate in Marketing is an advantage
- Strong team player
- Time management and comfortable with hitting deadlines
- Have knowledge in-depth and an understanding of social media platforms, mostly Facebook and LinkedIn
We Offer You
- Part-time and flexible hours (20 to 30 hours per week)
- Position to begin 03.01.2022
- Fully paid training
- Social and team-building events
- A diverse international work environment with the option of home-office or on-site in Karlin
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment screening call
3. In-person interview
4. Secondary interview/assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat.