Our client for this project is a leading specialist in operational, investment, ESG and cybersecurity due diligence of alternative and traditional asset managers. With a rapidly growing team, Castle Hall has become the largest, dedicated due diligence organization worldwide, operating globally.
Castle Hall’s core competitive advantage is Diligence Hub, a proprietary online diligence platform, which has helped its clients to review diligence across more than 6,000 fund entities. They are an entrepreneurial, dynamic and fast-moving company and with this role, we are looking for someone who will be responsible to liaise with fund managers during their report creation process by being their main point of contact and then promote the distribution of their report to gain new leads from investors for the sales pipeline.
- Account management of existing clients, being their main point of contact
- Make customised sales pitches demonstrating how the customer would benefit from utilising the service.
- Engage with potential clients to identify their needs and the fit for Castle Hall’s services.
- Update and manage CRM software with client data & insights
- Use sales sequences for automated processes and follow-ups
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all stakeholders
- Focus on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- Become an expert in Castle Hall solutions
Sales & Customer Care Skills
- Relevant sales, customer care and/or Account management activity in a similar role
- Able to demonstrate the service via the telephone and virtual mediums
- Strong listening skills to understand the client’s requirements
- Articulate the benefits and commercial aspects of the Castle Hall solution
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Interest in and knowledge of due diligence and finance is an advantage
- Ability to develop and build strong long-term relationships with clients
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and high attention to detail.
- The ability to set priorities and create efficiencies where required.
- Strong work ethic with professional integrity and a positive, proactive attitude
- Exceptional client focus and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Confident & Excellent communication, energetic, and professional demeanour.
Knowledge & Experience
- Fluent-level English language skills, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- Computer proficiency with full MS Office Suite, HubSpot/Salesforce, Zoom and other collaboration tools
We offer you
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Remote Working or on-site in our centrally located office in Karlin
- Fully paid training, no weekend shifts
- Monthly allowance towards meals
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Team building and social events
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training on the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below
2. Recruitment screening call
3. Virtual interview
4. Follow up interview/assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!