ICON’s parent company, yoummday are on the lookout for Marketing Specialists responsible for ensuring the strategic alignment between the goals and the development of marketing campaigns to meet our objectives.
yoummday is revolutionising the world of work.
Their technology-enhanced marketplace empowers freelancers worldwide to select a sales or customer care project they love with a company they choose! Best of all, freelancers registered with yoummday can work from wherever they want, whenever they want.
Our founders’ vision is a better way to work. One that is based on freedom, flexibility, and sustainability.
- Manage all aspects of outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, including copywriting, automation, setting deployment strategies, developing QA processes, and tracking
- Work with the database to segment the audience, analyse audience behaviour, and improve the quality of the database
- Conduct A/B testing to drive Talent engagement, lead collection and email performance optimisation, and other techniques to optimise user experience, conversion rates, and other important campaign metrics
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing to ensure campaigns run optimally
- Understand and analyse digital marketing KPIs, develop scorecards and report on results to the management team and other stakeholders.
- Continuously refine marketing tactics based on metric analysis
- Strong communication skills in English (German language skills is an advantage)
- Must reside in the Czech Republic
- Solid campaign management experience and organisational skills including the ability to set and drive requirements across multiple functional areas
- With 5+ years of sector experience in either SaaS, Talent Acquisition, Outsourcing, or Tech industry.
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders to prioritise tasks and projects effectively
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation system
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other digital ad platforms
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Ability to think critically, identify solutions and deliver recommendations based on data and analysis
- Must be able to work independently and be team-oriented, reliable and dependable
- Strong initiative, creative thinking, attention to detail and work ethic
We Offer You
- Full-time employment with an energetic international team
- Creative freedom to shape and develop your role in a growing business
- Fully paid training
- An opportunity to travel and visit our Berlin, Sofia and Munich offices
- A 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- 20 days of holiday + additional loyalty holidays
- Monthly Meal Allowance
- Sports Facility Membership (MultiSport)
- Team building and company events
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below
2. Speak with the Talent Acquisition Team about your application on a one-to-one screening call
3. Virtual Interview
4. Additional interview or assessment
5. Career offer
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat.