Our client for this project is the world’s leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry. The successful candidate will be an account manager for the market of your spoken language, meaning that on a daily basis you will be responsible for the inbound and outbound, calling and management, of both prospective and existing customers. You will be in charge of consulting, advising, and providing pay-per-booking solutions to holiday-rental property owners to build long-term business relationships with them while optimising the quality of their listings and increasing their ROI.
- Calling the German market during their business hours to acquire new business and maintain existing business for our client by selling subscription-based solutions to vacation rental property owners.
- Correctly match the best product to the customer’s specific needs.
- Nurture clients throughout the sales process, from start to close.
- Provide customers with an excellent sales experience and build long-term business relationships.
- Use an array of systems and tools to provide best-in-class service.
- Meet the daily/weekly personal and team targets.
- Stay up to date on vacation rental market trends.
- Maintain an understanding of the holiday rental marketplace including competitors.
- Some of your time may be spent on back-office activities, including systems logging, CRM management, benchmarking, and case studies.
- Native-level proficiency of the German language
- 1-year relevant experience in sales/ pre-sales/ telemarketing/ lead generation or a similar position is an advantage
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge/experience of the travel and tourism industry is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
- Ability to work independently, proactively identify complexities, and maintain ownership of issues
- Ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgments based on information available
- Familiar with or able to learn multiple internal systems
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to succeed
We Offer You
- Full-time employment or part-time employment (12-month contract with a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend shifts
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Frequent virtual team building & social events
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin
Paid Training And Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. Virtual Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!