Our client for this project is the world’s leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry. The successful candidate will be an account manager for the market of your spoken language, meaning that on a daily basis you will be responsible for the inbound and outbound, calling and management, of both prospective and existing customers. You will be in charge of consulting, advising, and providing pay-per-booking solutions to holiday-rental property owners to build long-term business relationships with them, while optimising the quality of their listings and increasing their ROI.
- Calling the US market during US business hours, 15.30 – 1AM (Prague time) to acquire new business and maintain existing business for our client by selling subscription-based solutions to vacation rental property owners.
- Correctly match the best product to the customer’s specific needs.
- Nurture clients throughout the sales process, from start to close.
- Provide customers with an excellent sales experience and build long-term business relationships.
- Use an array of systems and tools to provide best-in-class service.
- Meet the daily/weekly personal and team targets.
- Stay up to date on vacation rental market trends.
- Maintain an understanding of the holiday rental marketplace including competitors.
- An average of 100 short calls (inbound & outbound) per day.
- Some of your time may be spent on back office activities, including systems logging, CRM management, benchmarking, and case studies.
- Native English
- 1+ years of sales experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to delivering targets and growing the Vrbo customer base
- Knowledge of the travel and tourism industry
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, multicultural environment
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract with no probationary period)
- Fully paid training and paid overtime if required
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Team building and social events (when possible)
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- An international work environment centrally located in Karlin (Working From Home is currently in effect at ICON).
Paid Training And Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment screening call
3. In-person interview
4. Follow-up interview/assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!