Our client for this project is a leading provider of software that helps clients improve and monetise the B2B customer experience. They better connect businesses to consumers by automatically measuring and analysing customer feedback, using real-time, highly customisable reporting tools.
What’s in it for you?
This role is perfect for anyone looking for flexibility. The position is part-time and can be done anytime during standard working hours between 9:00 – 17:30. We provide all equipment and training. If you’ve got great communication skills, demonstrate attention to detail, and are interested in working from the comfort of your home, this could be the job for you!
- Contacting existing customers on behalf of our clients to conduct short surveys
- Communicate efficiently and professionally with customers
- Update and manage survey software with customer data
- Focus on continually achieving and exceeding targets
Data Collection Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to identify and establish communication with key decision-makers within a business
- Able to politely and efficiently conduct surveys to a high standard
- Able to enter data quickly and accurately while conducting the survey
- Competent understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask over the phone and at a computer
- Ability to quickly establish a professional rapport with customers
- Self-motivated, team player that shares insight and knowledge
Knowledge and Experience
- Fluent in Spanish (Both written and spoken) with English language skills
- Experience in lead generation roles/B2B sales roles/roles where a key decision-maker needed to be spoken to
We offer you
- Part-time employment
- The opportunity to work remotely (must be living in or residing in the Czech Republic)
- Fully paid training
- Full PC equipment
- A flexible work agreement
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- A great company culture with team building and events
- A diverse international work environment with the chance to work from home – fully remote.
Paid Training and Development
We provide full training in both customer service skills and the business products/services of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s the process…
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment screening call
3. Virtual interview
4. Follow-up interview/assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!