Our client for this project is a leading provider of software that helps clients improve and monetise the B2B customer experience. They better connect business to consumers by automatically measuring and analysing customer feedback, using real-time highly customisable reporting tools.
- Contacting existing customers on behalf of our clients in order to conduct short surveys
- Communicate efficiently and professionally with customers
- Update and manage survey software with customer data
- Focus on continually achieving and exceeding targets
Data Collection Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to identify and establish communication with key decision-makers within a business
- Able to politely and efficiently conduct surveys to a high standard
- Able to enter data quickly and accurately while conducting the survey
- Competent understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask over the phone and at a computer
- Ability to quickly establish a professional rapport with customers
- Self-motivated, team player that shares insight and knowledge
Knowledge & Experience
- Native in either language – French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, or Dutch. (Both written and spoken)
- Experience in lead generation roles/B2B sales roles/roles where a key decision-maker needed to be spoken to
We Offer You
- Full-time or part-time employment
- Fully paid training
- A flexible work agreement
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- A diverse international work environment with a mix of home-office and on-site in Karlin (where possible)
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment screening call
3. In-person interview
4. Follow up interview/assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!