Our client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, enabling clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation with an AI-powered core that helps prioritise the execution of change.
Your focus will be to provide first-level technical support, service restoration, fulfilment of service requests and advice to users, ensuring the maximum availability, performance and utilisation of knowledge and information systems. Follow a systematic and analytical approach to problem-solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures.
- Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service-focused deliverables.
- Be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, and ticketing tool
- Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and/or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
- To deliver a first-line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone, intranet and e-mail.
- Respond to customer enquiries and update information in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure appropriate documentation of the interaction on the customer’s account in the prescribed format
- Execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines
- Ensure customer/user confidentiality and data protection at all times
- Handle phone calls, a necessity to reply to emails and give useful guidance to the client
- Offer advice to end users on all IT related areas. This will include working as part of a team, sharing knowledge and working together to increase performance standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and good English is required
- Experience of working within a busy ICT Service Desk environment, showing the experience of systems, support, diagnostic and resolution.
- Intermediate knowledge of Registry Fix, Patch upgrades, Virus T/S, Security, Encryptions is an advantage
- Intermediate knowledge of Network collaborations & VPN
- Experience in Service Desk / Tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops is an advantage
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
- Ability to Multitask with good organisational skills
- Technical aptitude, technical help desk experience is considered an asset
- Customer-oriented and motivated with the desire to succeed
- Identification of problems and solutions
- General support knowledge of Operating systems across various platforms, general productivity applications like MS Office.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Active listening and questioning, an eye for detail to determine the root cause of the issue, to avoid repeat contacts and further effort to resolve issues
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues, evaluate solutions and work with their colleagues to resolve issues
- Problem-solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Display ownership and accountability
- Quickly build trust and confidence with the customer
- Own and resolve customer issues efficiently, effectively and empathetically
We Offer You
- Full-time (40 hours/week) employment with an energetic international team
- Fully paid training
- 12-month contract includes a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days (free days are available after your 1st year of service)
- Meal Vouchers
- Training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and further career development
- A mix of home-working and beautiful central location in Karlin
- Frequent team building and company events
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
- Scroll down and complete the application form below
2. Speak with the Talent Acquisition Team about your application on a one-to-one screening call
3. Attend a face-to-face interview either in-person or via Skype
4. Additional interview or assessment
5. Career offer
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat.