Our client is a global education technology manufacturer and software developer operating in over 35 countries, creating classroom technology, training programs and support materials to facilitate math and science education by working with educators throughout the world to connect the classroom learning experience with real-world applications.
- Technical support by providing service information, responding to requests, resolving customer queries via phone and email
- Provide information to customers by proactively listening to their requests, answering questions, and offering assistance
- Record requests and log information using CRM software
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written skills in French and fluent in English.
- Technical aptitude and support experience are an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office and CRM Systems, Oracle, Share point are an asset
- Have a passion for new technology and can quickly understand and apply its benefits
- Customer-oriented and motivated with the desire to succeed
- Interest in and willingness to learn and train in an electronic environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Honesty, integrity and team spirit
We Offer You
- Part-Time (30 hours/week – 6 hrs a day) Mon to Fri employment with an energetic international team
- Fully paid training
- A 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy pro-rated base salary
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days (free days are available after your 1st year of service)
- Training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and further career development
- The option to work from the comfort of your home
- Virtual Team building and social company events
Paid Training And Free Development
We provide full training in, technical software, sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. Online Virtual Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!