Our client for this project is a company which provides the most convenient way to pay for parking in several countries including USA, Canada, Australia, UK and France. For customers it means no more coins or pay & display receipts; now they can pay using a debit or credit card right from their phone, and add more time without going back to the meter.
This position entails receiving customer enquiries, typically from those struggling to navigate an automated payment system, and facilitating their request by taking details, creating accounts and assisting them with any issues they may have. ICON is looking for applicants who can handle a high volume of inbound calls to assist these customers, ensuring the payment process goes as smoothly as possible. The successful candidates will need to demonstrate high levels of customer service, enthusiasm and communication skills to be able to complete this essential service successfully for our client. This is a purely inbound customer service campaign with no sales required!
- French and English language skills are required
- Excellent phone/written/communication/listening skills
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- Good team player
- Comfortable talking on the phone whilst typing on a PC
- Legally qualified to work in the Czech Republic
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (6-month contract including a 3-month probationary period), 10-hour shifts (4 days a week), shift cycle includes 2 Saturdays each month (no Sunday shifts)
- The opportunity to work from the comfort of your home
- Fully paid training and paid overtime
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- A diverse international work environment based in Karlin
Paid Training And Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. Virtual Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!