Our client for this project is the UK’s leading supplier of a subscription-based discount and rewards card that offers incredible savings, products and freebies with some of the UK’s best-loved brands. Subscribers can indulge themselves across a vast range of experiences, lifestyle rewards, and shopping discounts, for one low monthly fee. The card offers more opportunities to visit restaurants, shops, theme parks, gyms and more without having to pay full price. Better still, some experiences are entirely free each month! With such an incredible service on offer, it’s no wonder that our client’s customer base is growing quickly. Your role is crucial in ensuring customers get any help they need quickly to make using the card easy and fun!
- Providing best-in-class and the front-line communication path to and from other departments for escalation and servicing
- Reply as required to internal/external escalations related to the membership.
- Delivering first-class, boutique-style and professional concierge experience to customers
- Handling account enquiries (FAQs, How-to-use, Redemption and Eligibility, Bookings, Cancellation Requests, Refund Requests, New Features/Rewards)
- Use your excellent persuasion skills to retain customers that are considering leaving
- Logging and keeping records of customer queries
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Researching required information using available resources
- Entering customer information into a CRM and ticketing system
- Following up with customers where necessary
- You are fluent and near-native in the English language with both written and verbal skills
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
- Relevant experience in level 1 customer service support is an advantage
- Are driven and willing to learn new skills and gain in-depth knowledge of products and services through training sessions
- Previous sales experience which will aid you whilst retaining our valued customers is preferred
- You are an excellent listener and able to ask probing and pointed questions to quickly assist customers
- You are patient and clear when explaining products and services
- You are proactive with a positive attitude and work ethic
- You are a team player who enjoys the company of awesome colleagues
We Offer You
- Part-time employment (30 hours per week)
- Fully paid training
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Virtual Team Building Events
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- A hybrid working opportunity of remote and onsite in an international work environment centrally located in Karlin
Paid Training And Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment screening call
3. Virtual interview
4. Follow-up interview/assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!