Our client for this project helps brands provide brilliant customer service by incentivising their users with the most knowledge of their product or service to help others. Brands invite people who truly understand their product or service to join their SmartCrowd™ platform and a unique digital onboarding process checks their knowledge, language skills and passion. This unique system then creates a powerful crowd of experts that are paid to help provide best-in-class customer service.
- Ambassador Activity
- Managing Escalations / Complaints
- Expert Engagement
- Providing Feedback to the experts
- Onboarding / Retention
- Performance Management
- Quality Tracking
- Reporting and Dashboards
- Gamification and CSAT
- Knowledge Base Management
- Learning & Development
- Performance Tracking (expert)
- Performance Tracking (KPI)
- Excellent customer service and communications skills with both written and spoken English and German
- Strong active listening skills, able to ask strategic questions to uncover needs and deliver appropriate value-added recommendations for products/services that will solve customer problems
- Ability to establish a quick rapport with customers and instil confidence while demonstrating a passion for meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to adapt communication style according to each customer’s personality, culture, and experience level
- Use the information provided by the customer, your knowledge and available resources to define the most appropriate solution
- Help customers to discover, use, and love Microsoft products and meet and exceed their needs
- Passionate about owning each support interaction through to resolution
- Ensure proper case wellness with complete case creation of customer information, proper notes and case coding
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Passion for problem-solving
We Offer You
- Part-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend shifts, some evening shifts
- Frequent team building & social events
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- A diverse international work environment with a mix of home-office and on-site in Karlin (where possible)
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment screening call
3. In-person interview
4. Secondary interview/assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!