Our client for this project helps brands provide brilliant customer service by incentivising their users with the most knowledge of their product or service to help others. Brands invite people who truly understand their product or service to join their SmartCrowd™ platform and a unique digital onboarding process checks their knowledge, language skills and passion. This unique system then creates a powerful crowd of experts that are paid to help provide best-in-class customer service.
- Ambassador activity
- Managing escalation and complaints
- Expert engagement
- Providing feedback to the experts
- Onboarding and retention
- Performance management
- Quality tracking
- Reporting and dashboards
- Gamification and CSAT
- Knowledge base management
- Learning and development
- Performance tracking (expert)
- Performance tracking (KPI)
- Reporting and statistic analysis
Crowd Enablement – engaging and motivating the Crowd and ensuring that they are prepared and able to answer the necessary questions.
Quality Management – ensuring that the customer experience is at its optimum level. You will verify that the appropriate information is up to date and relevant for the experts, and ensure they follow the best practice to increase their ratings.
Business Analytics – tracking the performance through data interpretation and insights to drive initiatives. Analyse and track any changes or trends to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent customer service, communications skills, and presentation skills with both written and spoken French
- Strong active listening skills, able to ask strategic questions to uncover needs and deliver appropriate value-added recommendations for products/services that will solve customer issues
- Ability to establish a quick rapport with customers and experts and instil confidence while demonstrating a passion for meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to adapt communication style according to each customer’s personality, culture, and experience level
- Use the information provided by the experts, your knowledge and available resources to define the most appropriate solution
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 (mostly Excel)
- Passionate about owning each support interaction through to resolution
- Ensure proper case wellness with complete case creation of customer information, proper notes and case coding
- Attention to detail and solution-oriented skills
- Ability to interpret data reports by extracting results and outcomes
- Motivational, influential, creative thinking skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Passion for problem-solving
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Monthly meal vouchers
- team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- A diverse international work environment with a mix of home-office and on-site in Karlin (where possible)
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment screening call
3. In-person interview
4. Secondary interview/assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!