Our client for this project is a leading provider of communications services connecting consumers and businesses through cloud-connected devices worldwide. They provide a robust suite of feature-rich residential and business communication solutions that offer flexibility, portability and ease-of-use for both landline and mobile phones. Customers require help from friendly and knowledgeable product experts.
- Answer chat and email inquiries from customers who have technical issues with their hosted PBX system
- Able to work shifts between 09:00 – 19:00
- Diagnose and resolve issues and problems with customer’s hosted system
- Log all chats and emails into the salesforce case
- Escalate issues that can’t be solved by Level One support
- Handle all billing related enquires
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and conflict resolve unhappy customers on chat
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process refunds and credits as per process
- Fluent English speaker
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
- Experience in telephony cloud technologies
- PBX/VOIP experience is an advantage
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend or evening shifts
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- A diverse international work environment with a mix of home-office and on-site in Karlin (where possible)
Paid Training And Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment screening call
3. In-person interview
4. Secondary interview/assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!