Our client for this project are a multi-award winning global GigCX platform harnessed by the power of AI technology. Limitless are transforming the way customer service is delivered by the world’s biggest most exciting companies, working with brands including Microsoft, eBay, Zwift, Unilever and DAZN, amongst many others.
Limitless provide brilliant customer service by incentivising their users with the most knowledge of their product or service to help others. Brands invite people who truly understand their product or service to join their SmartCrowd™ platform and a unique digital onboarding process checks their knowledge, language skills and passion. This unique system then creates a powerful crowd of experts that are paid to help provide best-in-class customer service.
As we continue to scale our Service Delivery team, we are looking for a passionate Data Analyst (Business Intelligence) to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions, conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. You will develop analysis and reporting capabilities to monitor performance, and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Explore datasets to drive initiatives that will make us faster, friendlier and more efficient
- Breakdown complicated and diverse datasets into easy-to-digest dashboards
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Work with internal stakeholders to highlight areas of improvement within their workstreams and drive the initiatives and feature adoptions of the platform
- Work alongside and manage a team of associates to ensure the data is driven to help with business decisions
- Communicate and present data insights to senior stakeholders and clients, management and the wider team to ensure the most important metrics are made aware of and provide recommendations to improve
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary
- Maintaining compliance with all processes and policies of the Limitless Information Management System
- Ensuring compliance with Limitless Security Policies and Procedures whilst performing duties
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent communications skills, and presentation skills with both written and spoken English
- 3+ Years proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Experience manipulating and analysing large and complex datasets
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Experience in visualisation and in creating interactive displays of data that clearly communicate insight and recommendations for improvement
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with visualisation tools and statistic modelling software packages
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Great interpersonal and presentation skills and love working in a fast-paced and agile environment
- A can-do attitude with a high energy growth mind-set
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM applications (preferred)
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Passion for problem-solving
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (6-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers
- Team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- A diverse international work environment with a mix of home-office and on-site in Karlin (where possible)
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment screening call
3. In-person interview
4. Secondary interview/assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!