Our client for the project facilitates secure integration of email, calendar, and contacts by providing developers with robust APIs to access communication channels. This saves companies from spending months on building the necessary infrastructure.
You will be accountable and responsible for generating new business opportunities for a new technology client. We’re looking for someone to contact potential customers from our database to identify sales opportunities and generate interest leading to an appointment with a Sales Representative.
Your primary responsibility will be generating and nurturing sales opportunities until a sales call is successfully scheduled. Cold prospecting is the focus, as warm leads are driven via alternative channels.
- Perform persistent outreach through multiple channels – LinkedIn, phone, emails, F2F and social media.
- Pitching the services and tailored best-fit-solutions
- Identify and effectively communicate business cases where required to maximize the value of a contract, increase the propensity for the contract itself, or create urgency in gaining commitment and project commencement
- Positively contributing to marketing discussions to ensure relevant messaging is being delivered to target verticals
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop existing accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Maintain strategic pipeline in line with business needs
- Preparing and executing prospect analysis, prospect planning and pursuit plans for prospects
- Ability to understand customer pain points and accurately assess the value for both the company and the customer
- Fluent and near-native English language skills, both written and spoken
- Experience with cold outreach and business development
- 3+ years of successful experience in a similar role, preferably in the BPO Industry and/or service-based sales
- Excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Ability to demonstrate proficient skills in verbal, written, and social media management
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Adept computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office, namely Powerpoint and Outlook
- Experience with CRM applications preferred
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Ability to handle pressure and work to targets
- Experience and energy, with a can-do and will-do attitude every time
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract with a 3-month probationary period)
- A flexible work-life balance
- Creative freedom to shape and develop your role in a growing business
- Hybrid working option with the opportunity to work from home and in our centrally located office in Karlin, Prague
- A healthy base salary with a bonus structure
- 20 days of holiday
- Meal Voucher allowance
- Sports Facility Membership (MultiSport)
- Team building and company events
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below
2. Our Talent team will contact you
3. Virtual Interview with yoummday’s Product Manager
4. Assessment and portfolio review
5. Career offer
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat.