Our client is a leading provider of corporate and online discounts to customers for different products and services in several countries. TLC has partnered with some of the biggest brands in the world, to help them increase their marketing effectiveness through specialised promotions. Your job will be to achieve a monthly target of new partners by calling different businesses in the UK, and offering them the benefits of working with TLC.
- Researching UK businesses that can benefit from the client’s service
- Making cold calls to decision-makers in target businesses to pitch the client’s service
- Convert new customers for the client
- Deliver a first-class sales experience to customers
- You are a native English speaker
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have at least 1 year experience working in a similar sales role
- You are an excellent listener and able to ask probing and pointed questions to quickly assess prospects needs and match them with the client’s offer
- B2B experience is an advantage
- You are proactive with a positive attitude and work ethic
- You are a team player who enjoys the company of awesome colleagues
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime
- 20 days of holiday/year + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after probation period)
- Frequent team building and social events
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin, including Working From Home.
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s the Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment screening call
3. In-person interview
4. Follow up interview/assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!