Our client redefines the full public relations and marketing way of working to ensure they provide the best service to their clients worldwide. From social media marketing, strategic communication to business management, Hilton PR handle every possible service related to public relations to build mutually beneficial relationships.
The Impact YOU will have
This is an opportunity to use your excellent communication and research skills to provide a steady supply of high-quality prospects for the client to represent, including exclusive businesses and influencers. Your creative research skills and professionalism will help build visibility, trust, and credibility to maximise business growth.
- Research by using various platforms to engage with new potential B2B opportunities
- Communicate effectively and professionally with prospects and the client
- Update and manage CRM software with lead data
- Focus on continually achieving and exceeding targets
Lead Generation Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to articulate and demonstrate the strategies and benefits of the client’s product
- Become an expert in the service you are providing
- Experience in a similar role is preferred
- Ability to develop and build rapport quickly with targeted prospects
- Experience with LinkedIn and Sales Navigator is preferred
- Basic knowledge of MS Office package Outlook, Excel, Word
- Self-motivated, team player that shares insight and knowledge
- Native-level English language skills, both written and spoken
- Minimum 2 years of field, inside sales, or lead generation experience is an advantage
We Offer You
- The chance to work from home with equipment provided
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime and standard Mon-Fri working hours
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal Vouchers
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- Virtual team building events
- An international work environment centrally located in Karlin
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below
2. Speak with the Talent Acquisition Team about your application on a one-to-one screening call
3. Attend a face-to-face interview either in-person or via Skype
4. Additional interview or assessment
5. Career offer
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!