ICON’s parent company, yoummday are on the lookout for Marketing Specialists responsible for ensuring the strategic alignment between the goals and the development of marketing campaigns to meet their objectives.
yoummday is revolutionising the world of work.
Their technology-enhanced marketplace empowers freelancers worldwide to select a sales or customer care project they love with a company they choose! Best of all, freelancers registered with yoummday can work from wherever they want, whenever they want.
Our founders’ vision is a better way to work. One that is based on freedom, flexibility, and sustainability.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to create an effective B2B content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives
- Developing and executing B2B content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales, and customer retention
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms, and marketing collateral
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style, and tone across all content
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German language skills is an advantage).
- Must reside in the Czech Republic.
- With 5+ years of sector experience in either SaaS, Talent Acquisition, Outsourcing, or Tech industry.
- You have broad experience within your CV that spans sectors including SaaS, outsourcing, and technology.
- You have prior experience within a similar role.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with strong content creation and writing background.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative thinker and have excellent attention to detail.
- You are organised and can deliver high-quality work within agreed timelines.
We Offer You
- Full-time employment with an energetic international team
- Creative freedom to shape and develop your role in a growing business
- Fully paid training
- An opportunity to travel and visit our Berlin, Sofia and Munich offices
- A 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- 20 days of holiday + additional loyalty holidays
- Monthly Meal Allowance
- Sports Facility Membership (MultiSport)
- Team building and company events
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below
2. Speak with the Talent Acquisition Team about your application on a one-to-one screening call
3. Virtual Interview
4. Additional interview or assessment
5. Career offer
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat.