Technical Data Specialist - German
Language Required: Native German
Our client for this project turns technology into an experience. When it comes to electronics and household technology, they provide ideas and practical solutions. There is a huge range of products in their portfolio, available by mail order, in retail stores and online. The primary function of this role you will be dealing with electronics and domestic technology products. You will be representing a client which supplies customers based in 150 countries across the globe. Attention to detail is key, you must be able to translate your technical knowledge into simple directions. This is a great opportunity for you to build your career whilst working within a dynamic company for a major global client.
- Native level German language skills + English
- Technical aptitude, experience working with semiconductors or test and measurement equipment, HW support, or similar experience is welcome
- Technical documentation skills are a plus
- Knowledge of MS Excel on an advanced level is highly valued
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Honesty, integrity and team spirit
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
WE OFFER YOU
- Full-time employment – temporary for 1 month
- Central location in Karlin
- A diverse international work environment
- Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
- Frequent company events
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles with Utilitywise Prague.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English to email@example.com or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.