TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT - NATIVE ENGLISH (UK MARKET)
Language Required: Native English
Our client for this project is a leading provider of communications services connecting consumers and businesses through cloud-connected devices worldwide. They provide a robust suite of feature-rich residential and business communication solutions that offer flexibility, portability and ease-of-use for both landline and mobile phones. Your main tasks would be to provide first level user support and customer service on hosted PBX, portals, associated handsets, routers and broadband. Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
Daily you would:
• Answer calls and emails from customers who have technical issues with their hosted PBX system.
• Advise on the best way to configure hosted PBX for the customer’s requirements. Make configuration changes as required to meet customer needs. Log all changes made.
• Diagnose and resolve issues and problems with customer’s hosted PBX system including faults with configuration, handsets, broadband, routers, call quality, call routing etc.
• Log all calls and emails into appropriate helpdesk system.
• Escalate hosted PBX issues that can’t be solved by first level support to second level support, track resolution of issue to ensure customer service is maintained.
• Escalate call routing and call quality issues to appropriate support team.
• Create knowledge base articles for new issues and solutions discovered.
ABOUT UTILITYWISE PRAGUE
Utilitywise Prague provides sales, marketing, and customer care services for global brands by communicating directly with their customers in any of 28 languages. Due to the variety of services we offer, there are always new challenges available so you’ll never be bored. We have 350 amazing humans from 50 countries ready to meet you and show you the city. Benefit from one of the friendliest and most social workplaces in Prague thanks to our regular team-building events (BBQs, Family Days, sporting activities, and more). Our supportive environment has all the tools you need to develop your professional career and create a happy life in Prague. We appreciate people who display initiative and offer great rewards for success. With over 14 years in operation, we are truly one of the icons of Prague!
• Native level English speaker
• Working experience within UK market
• Customer support experience
• TCP/IP computer networking essential
• Broadband / DSL / WAN / LAN Knowledge essential
• Familiarity with SIP protocol an advantage
• Experience of configuring routers advantage
• Desirable Product experience in Telephony Cloud technologies
• PBX/IP PBX experience
• Broadsoft Broadworks knowledge desirable.
WE OFFER YOU
• Full-time employment
• Healthy remuneration package, performance bonuses, and in-house promotion
• English language courses
• Meal vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit (www.multisport.cz)
• Central location in Karlin
• A diverse international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles with Utilitywise Prague.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.