SENIOR INBOUND SALES CONSULTANT - NATIVE ENGLISH (UK MARKET)
Language Required: Native English
Our client for this project is a leading provider of communications services connecting consumers and businesses through cloud-connected devices worldwide. They provide a robust suite of feature-rich residential and business communication solutions that offer flexibility, portability and ease-of-use for both landline and mobile phones.
Utilitywise Prague is looking for energetic and target driven people to join a very successful inbound sales team. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate excellent sales skills, strong customer relationship building qualities, data management and very good persuasion skills to be able to complete this essential project successfully for our client.
ABOUT UTILITYWISE PRAGUE
Utilitywise Prague provides sales, marketing, and customer care services for global brands by communicating directly with their customers in any of 28 languages. Due to the variety of services we offer, there are always new challenges available so you’ll never be bored. We have 350 amazing humans from 50 countries ready to meet you and show you the city. Benefit from one of the friendliest and most social workplaces in Prague thanks to our regular team-building events (BBQs, Family Days, sporting activities, and more). Our supportive environment has all the tools you need to develop your professional career and create a happy life in Prague. We appreciate people who display initiative and offer great rewards for success. With over 14 years in operation, we are truly one of the icons of Prague!
• Native level English
• 1 year(+) sales experience within/for UK market
• Already living and ready to work in Czech Republic
• Dynamic, positive, hardworking & persuasive personality
• Enjoys being part of a motivated and focused sales team
• Success driven
• Be flexible in regards to working hours (shift patterns including weekends available)
• Knowledge of sales techniques and sales processes is beneficial
• Business focused and target driven
• High degree of personal integrity
• Ability to adapt to change
• Ability to analyse and solve problems
• Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
• The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
• The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
WE OFFER YOU
• Full-time employment
• Healthy remuneration package, performance bonuses, and in-house promotion
• English language courses
• Meal vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit (www.multisport.cz)
• Central location in Karlin
• A diverse international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles with Utilitywise Prague.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.