SALES AND STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER
Language Required: English
Our client for this project is a leading provider of communications services connecting consumers and businesses through cloud-connected devices worldwide. They provide a robust suite of feature-rich residential and business communication solutions that offer flexibility, portability and ease-of-use for both landline and mobile phones.
ABOUT UTILITYWISE PRAGUE
Utilitywise Prague provides sales, marketing, and customer care services for global brands by communicating directly with their customers in any of 28 languages. Due to the variety of services we offer, there are always new challenges available so you’ll never be bored. We have 350 amazing humans from 50 countries ready to meet you and show you the city. Benefit from one of the friendliest and most social workplaces in Prague thanks to our regular team-building events (BBQs, Family Days, sporting activities, and more). Our supportive environment has all the tools you need to develop your professional career and create a happy life in Prague. We appreciate people who display initiative and offer great rewards for success. With over 14 years in operation, we are truly one of the icons of Prague!
Sales and Strategic Account Manager will be leading and driving a sales team up to 15 people (expats in Prague) and will be working in close cooperation with a client providing reports, external analysis and making sure client expectations are met and targets achieved. The primary function of this role is continual performance management and development of Sales Consultants, target setting, monitoring team’s performance (Team is targeting UK market) and ensuring all KPIs are met. On daily basis Manager will be compiling and analysing sales figures, making sure all sales opportunities are quoted and maintaining a high renewal rate throughout the team & relationship with a client.
• Native level English speaker
• Excellent attention to detail
• A proven track record in sales management and/or experience of managing a telephone based sales team
• Ability to demonstrate enough evidence of a structured sales leadership approach
• Ability to coach conceptual selling
• Ability to train and coach call structure, questioning, pitching, objection handling and relationship building skills
• Organised and adaptable to change
• Target focused and driven with a positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• The affinity with client’s products and market
• Experience in CRM (user)
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Diligence, positive attitude, friendliness, dedication to work, ambitiousness
WE OFFER YOU
• Full-time employment
• Healthy remuneration package, performance bonuses, and in-house promotion
• English language courses
• Meal vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit (www.multisport.cz)
• Central location in Karlin
• A diverse international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles with Utilitywise Prague.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.