ONBOARDING IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST - FRENCH
Language Required: English + French
Our client for this project is the world’s leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry. Your task is to ensure the smooth integration process of property listings to the online portal. As part of an international team you will be working with property managers and international software companies to ensure a good cooperation and smooth integration process. The ideal candidate will be customer centric and have good attention to detail. This role is a great opportunity for career progression.
The Onboarding Implementation Specialist will manage 30+ projects/month from start to close, by implementing different processes and software. You will be required to troubleshoot and recognize problems quickly, in order to understand and communicate technical issues / requirements. You will need to be able to explain certain work flows to the customer in an easy und understandable manner (Escalating any relevant issues immediately).
ABOUT UTILITYWISE PRAGUE
Utilitywise Prague provides sales, marketing, and customer care services for global brands by communicating directly with their customers in any of 28 languages. Due to the variety of services we offer, there are always new challenges available so you’ll never be bored. We have 350 amazing humans from 50 countries ready to meet you and show you the city. Benefit from one of the friendliest and most social workplaces in Prague thanks to our regular team-building events (BBQs, Family Days, sporting activities, and more). Our supportive environment has all the tools you need to develop your professional career and create a happy life in Prague. We appreciate people who display initiative and offer great rewards for success. With over 14 years in operation, we are truly one of the icons of Prague!
• Must be able to communicate fluently (native level) in French
• Fluent English is a must for all
• Project management skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
• Customer Service
• Very comfortable with complex tasks; detail-oriented, analytical, and thorough
• Ability to work independently, proactively identify complexities, and maintain ownership of issues
• Flexible and comfortable with changes to procedure
• Ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgments based on information available
• Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems
• Technical background (Not afraid or overwhelmed of the technical side of this role)
• Able to follow and comply with a strict process
• Able to recognize issues immediately and escalate accordingly.
• Experience with Salesforce.com, issue-tracking software (JIRA, etc.) and XML a plus
WE OFFER YOU
• Full-time employment
• Healthy remuneration package, performance bonuses, and in-house promotion
• English language courses
• Meal vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit (www.multisport.cz)
• Central location in Karlin
• A diverse international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles with Utilitywise Prague.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.