INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (SP, EN)
Language Required: English, Spanish
Shifts: 24/7 operation / various shifts available
Work from home opportunity available
Client description: Our client for this project is a company which provides the most convenient way to pay for parking in several countries including USA, Canada, Australia, UK and France. For customers it means no more coins or pay & display receipts; now they can pay using a debit or credit card right from their phone, and add more time without going back to the meter.
This position entails receiving customer enquiries, typically from those struggling to navigate an automated payment system, and facilitating their request by taking details, creating accounts and assisting them with any issues they may have. This is a purely inbound customer service campaign with no sales. Utilitywise Prague is looking for applicants who can handle a high volume of inbound calls to assist these customers, ensuring the payment process goes as smoothly as possible. The successful candidates will need to demonstrate high levels of customer service, enthusiasm and communication skills to be able to complete this essential service successfully for our client.
ABOUT UTILITYWSIE PRAGUE
Utilitywise Prague provides sales, marketing, and customer care services for global brands by communicating directly with their customers in any of 28 languages. Due to the variety of services we offer, there are always new challenges available so you’ll never be bored. We have 350 amazing humans from 50 countries ready to meet you and show you the city. Benefit from one of the friendliest and most social workplaces in Prague thanks to our regular team-building events (BBQs, Family Days, sporting activities, and more). Our supportive environment has all the tools you need to develop your professional career and create a happy life in Prague. We appreciate people who display initiative and offer great rewards for success. With over 14 years in operation, we are truly one of the icons of Prague!
• English or Spanish native level speakers (no Czech required)
• Excellent English required if native in Spanish
• Excellent phone/written/communication/listening skills
• Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
• Good team player
• Comfortable talking on the phone whilst typing on a PC
• Be flexible in regards to working hours (24/7 operation)
• Legally qualified to work in the Czech Republic
WE OFFER YOU
• Full-time employment, part time employment, various shifts available
• Healthy remuneration package, performance bonuses, and in-house promotion
• English language courses
• Meal vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit (www.multisport.cz)
• Central location in Karlin
• A diverse international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles with Utilitywise Prague.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.