German Speaking Energy Consultant
Business Hours – Monday to Friday, 8:30am until 5pm
3 reasons to join Utilitywise:
• Exciting opportunities in an actively expanding team
• Uncapped commissions
• Great potential for real career development
Utilitywise plc is the UK’s market leading SME energy brokerage and consultancy. Utilitywise offers business consumers impartial advice and help in understanding their energy tariffs. With your help our clients can select the best energy supply tariff and a range of products to reduce their energy consumption and lower their carbon footprint. These energy saving products include smart meters, carbon offsetting, state-of-the-art circuit level monitors, energy audits and more.
We have ambitious growth plans and we are expanding our offices in Prague.
Our success is a reflection of our people, so being a great business depends on us having great people.
As an Energy Consultant, your day will consist of cold calling potential clients to build relationships with businesses across Europe. You will discuss their energy management and how Utilitywise can assist and help them using our products and services. This is an outbound telephone based role so you will need to be comfortable selling and interacting with clients over the telephone. An Energy Consultant will need to be self-motivated, have good time management and have a professional phone manner. You will need to take full control of the sales cycle, including the close.
Your working day will be fast-paced and intense from start to finish.
• Approaching business on a ‘Cold Call’ basis within your designated area.
• Gaining an understanding of the area you will work in in order to generate your own pipeline through research of the key contacts in that area and marketing to and approaching them directly.
• Procure energy contracts for the businesses you are approaching in order to understand your clients’ potential requirements
• Develop trusted relationships with your customer base
• Use the Utilitywise marketing library / database to present utility solutions to customers, understanding the range of solutions on a consultancy sell basis
• Monitor your customer base using the company CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
• Achieve target conversion rates and as a result monthly revenues
• Accurately complete all customer admin and sales documentation
• Ensure all sales information is kept up to date for effective reporting
• To adhere to the company’s compliance regulations. All sales are generated in line with our quality standards
• Professionally represent the company at all times
• Attend sales training, coaching and team meetings when necessary
• Work closely with the marketing team and the closing team to ensure best in industry service levels and up to date industry data for your customer base
• When required coach and mentor new starters into the business.
• Fluent in German, both written and spoken.
• Minimum of 6 months B2B sales experience – we would consider candidates from all sales backgrounds.
• Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
• The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
• The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
• Can demonstrate creativity and the ability to think outside of the box.
• Target and results driven.
• Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a comprehensive training programme.
To apply for a position please send a covering email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact a member of the Recruitment Team on +420 221 709 222
Please note: Due to high volume of applications we now receive for each job post it is often only possible to contact you if you have been shortlisted for an interview