B2C TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT - FRENCH
Language Required: French + English
Our client is a global education technology manufacturer and software developer operating in over 35 countries, creating classroom technology, training programs and support materials to facilitate math and science education by working with educators throughout the world to connect the classroom learning experience with real-world applications. The primary function of this role is to provide the highest quality customer care to best support customer retention. Answer the customer’s issues and resolve their problems as quickly and completely as possible.
ABOUT UTILITYWISE PRAGUE
Utilitywise Prague provides sales, marketing, and customer care services for global brands by communicating directly with their customers in any of 28 languages. Due to the variety of services we offer, there are always new challenges available so you’ll never be bored. We have 350 amazing humans from 50 countries ready to meet you and show you the city. Benefit from one of the friendliest and most social workplaces in Prague thanks to our regular team-building events (BBQs, Family Days, sporting activities, and more). Our supportive environment has all the tools you need to develop your professional career and create a happy life in Prague. We appreciate people who display initiative and offer great rewards for success. With over 14 years in operation, we are truly one of the icons of Prague!
• Excellent French language skills + English
• Excellent communication skills, fluent verbal and written skills in French and English
• Technical aptitude, technical help desk experience considered an asset
• Customer oriented and motivated with the desire to succeed
• Interest in and willingness to work in an electronic environment
• Honesty, integrity and team spirit
• Knowledge of MS Office and Database Systems, Oracle applications considered an asset
• Experience of working with or troubleshooting software problems desirable
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
WE OFFER YOU
• Full-time employment
• Healthy remuneration package, performance bonuses, and in-house promotion
• English language courses
• Meal vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit (www.multisport.cz)
• Central location in Karlin
• A diverse international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles with Utilitywise Prague.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English to email@example.com or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.