B2B Travel Card Sales Professional - Dutch
Language Required: Dutch + English
Our client for this project is FLEETCOR. FLEETCOR is the leading independent global provider of specialized payment products and services including fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world.
The primary function of this role is to secure sales / identifying and qualifying new business opportunities via phone & e-mail. Your responsibilities include: Negotiating with the decision makers, Customer processing within a CRM-system, discussing commercial offers and closing the deal. The team is a new and expanding project with many opportunities to grow and build a career! Offering fantastic office location and a team of young dynamic colleagues.
ICON provides sales, marketing, and customer care services for global brands by communicating directly with their customers in any of 28 languages. Due to the variety of services we offer, there are always new challenges available so you’ll never be bored. We have 350 amazing humans from 50 countries ready to meet you and show you the city. Benefit from one of the friendliest and most social workplaces in Prague thanks to our regular team-building events (BBQs, Family Days, sporting activities, and more). Our supportive environment has all the tools you need to develop your professional career and create a happy life in Prague. We appreciate people who display initiative and offer great rewards for success. With over 14 years in operation, we are truly one of the icons of Prague!
• Native level Dutch speaker + English
• A minimum of +6 month tele-marketing and/or tele-sales outbound and/or face to face sales experience
• The affinity with client’s products and market. Cars, or Automotive in general, Fuel, Mobility Products etc.
• Ability of conceptual selling instead of selling a tangible product.
• Knowledge of call structure, questioning, pitching, objection handling and relationship building
• Experience in CRM / databases usage would be a plus
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications, Internet navigation and contact management software
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Diligence, positive attitude, friendliness, dedication to work, ambitiousness
WE OFFER YOU
• Full-time employment
• Healthy remuneration package, performance bonuses, and in-house promotion
• English language courses
• Meal vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit (www.multisport.cz)
• Central location in Karlin
• A diverse international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles with ICON.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.