Analog Applications Engineer
Language Required: English
Our client Texas Instruments is a leading manufacturer in the semiconductor industry. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, TI is the world's largest manufacturer of analog IC components and one of the leading suppliers of integrated circuit products for automotive and industrial industries.
This vacancy is for an Analog Applications Engineer focusing on assisting customers during design stage to make their project a reality. We're searching for a dynamic Analog Applications engineer specializing in Power Management and Analog Signal Chain including ADCs, DACs, Amplifiers, Clocking, and High Speed Interfaces.
The customer focus is broad ranging from innovative new designs by small start-up companies to redesigns of existing products already on the market. You’ll work with a multitude of customers and end equipment’s recommending solutions to complex design problems on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will successfully work with customers to grow TI's analog revenue with broad market customers, as well as, work with the sales team to target key and emerging accounts for TI growth opportunities. Main responsibilities are:
• Provide technical assistance and provide guidance to the customers
• Assist with simulations, schematic & layout review
• Identify customer needs and project opportunities
• Recommend optimum combination of TI products for the customer projects
• Maintain professional business relationships with the customers
ABOUT Utilitywise Prague
Utilitywise Prague provides sales, marketing, and customer care services for global brands by communicating directly with their customers in any of 28 languages. Due to the variety of services we offer, there are always new challenges available so you’ll never be bored. We have 350 amazing humans from 50 countries ready to meet you and show you the city. Benefit from one of the friendliest and most social workplaces in Prague thanks to our regular team-building events (BBQs, Family Days, sporting activities, and more). Our supportive environment has all the tools you need to develop your professional career and create a happy life in Prague. We appreciate people who display initiative and offer great rewards for success. With over 14 years in operation, we are truly one of the icons of Prague!
• Minimum 2 years of related experience
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering, electrical and computer engineering or a related field
• Experience as field application engineer or in another customer facing position is a plus
• Hands-on experience with lab equipment is an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential customer relationships
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Legally qualified applicants to work in the European Union will have priority for immediate start
WE OFFER YOU
• Full-time employment
• Healthy remuneration package, performance bonuses, and in-house promotion
• English language courses
• Meal vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit (www.multisport.cz)
• Central location in Karlin
• A diverse international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles with Utilitywise Prague.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English to email@example.com or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.