ACCOUNT MANAGER - SPANISH
Language Required: English + Spanish
Our client for this project is the world’s leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry. The successful candidate will be an Account Manager for the Spanish market, meaning that on daily basis you will be responsible for inbound and outbound calling prospective and existing customers. You will be in charge of selling subscription-based solutions to vacation rental property owners and building long-term business relationships with them. Also you will have to document every contact with customers and prospects in CRM system, grasp technology service solutions and maintain an understanding of the marketplace including competitors.
ABOUT UTILITYWISE PRAGUE
Utilitywise Prague provides sales, marketing, and customer care services for global brands by communicating directly with their customers in any of 28 languages. Due to the variety of services we offer, there are always new challenges available so you’ll never be bored. We have 350 amazing humans from 50 countries ready to meet you and show you the city. Benefit from one of the friendliest and most social workplaces in Prague thanks to our regular team-building events (BBQs, Family Days, sporting activities, and more). Our supportive environment has all the tools you need to develop your professional career and create a happy life in Prague. We appreciate people who display initiative and offer great rewards for success. With over 14 years in operation, we are truly one of the icons of Prague!
• Native level speaker in Spanish + fluency in English language
• 1 year relevant experience in sales/ pre-sales/ tele-marketing/ lead generation or similar position
• Solid understanding of Internet technologies
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Desire to learn & succeed
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
WE OFFER YOU
• Full-time employment
• Healthy remuneration package, performance bonuses, and in-house promotion
• English language courses
• Meal vouchers
• Paid overtime
• 1 extra holiday day after each year of employment up to 25 days
• Discounted local gym memberships/ MultiSport benefit (www.multisport.cz)
• Central location in Karlin
• A diverse international work environment
• Excellent working conditions in a successful international company
• Frequent company events
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles with Utilitywise Prague.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English to email@example.com or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.